What Makes Us Different
- Brand new, state of the art, 12,000 square foot facility
- Two downdraft paint booths, both with heat and cure cycles for improved cycle times.
- Complete Axalta/Spies Hecker waterborne Hi-Tech 480 paint system, along with the Acquire Plus camera to ensure perfect color and flake value
- Utilizing UV cured lifetime warranty primers for increased production values.
- New 22 ft drive on 3 tower frame rack for frame and unibody repairs with enough deck length for your crew cab/long bed pickups
- The entire facility is equipped with a Eurovac dust free system to keep the shop, the vehicles, and the technicians in a clean, healthy environment.
- CCC One Estimating and managing platform, equipped with tablets with CCC Touch for mobile estimating and mobility throughout the shop.
- An incredibly strong production foundation which was built over nearly four decades, two generations.
- Industry leading I-CAR Gold Class certified shop
- Utilizing Pro Spot Pulse Smart Mig Steel, Aluminum, and Silicon Bronze welding
- Utilizing Pro Spot I4 Squeeze type resistance spot welding to match OEM factory welds
- Chief 3 dimensional computerized laser frame and unibody measuring.
- Complete aluminum bay recognized by Ford for complete collision repair of aluminum intensive vehicles.
OEM Certifications & Recognition from:
- Assured Performance Collision Care Provider
- Ford / Ford Aluminum
Current Keys to keys cycle time: 3.0 days